How does the YoniFlex work?
The YoniFlex uses NMES (Neuromuscular electrical stimulation) - which is a fancy way of saying it sends electrical impulses to your nerves causing the muscles in your pelvic floor to contract. While this may sound intense, this process happens naturally in your body all day long. Your brain sends electrical stimulation through your central nervous system to control your muscles. The YoniFlex just takes out the middle-wo-man (your brain & CNS) and sends the signals directly to your muscles.
The Yoniflex offers 11 unique programs (and 3 customizable programs) that control the stimulation to target specific pelvic floor issues.
Each program lasts 20 minutes, and I suggest doing them daily. Most customers report seeing improvements within 2-3 weeks of daily use, and the full programs are 12 weeks long for the most effectiveness.
Weak Pelvic Floor Muscles:
Weak pelvic floor muscles attribute to a number of known health issues, including bladder and bowel incontinence, overactive bladder, stress incontinence, prolapse, decreased sexual sensations, weakened and loose vagina.
Using the Yoniflex pelvic floor trainer has been clinically proven to reduce many pelvic floor related symptoms, allowing you to return to the life you want!
The YoniFlex has custom programs built in designed to target:
- Stress Incontinence | Leaking during stressful activities
- Overflow Incontinence | Leaking without your knowledge or control
- Sudden Urges | Reduce sudden urine urges & multiple wake-ups at night
- Prolapse | Organs moving into vaginal canal
- Increased Vaginal Strength | Tighten loose or weak vaginal muscles
- Menopause Support | Reduce weakness caused by menopause
- Vaginismus Support | Relax tight pelvic floor muscles
- Vulvodynia Support | Reduce vaginal pain
- Post childbirth Support | Regain muscle strength after childbirth
YoniFlex Trainer comes with everything you need to get started!
- YoniFlex Pelvic Floor Trainer
- Ada Vaginal Probe with indicator wand
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- 10ml Bottle of personal lubricant
- 9v Battery included
Privacy: The YoniFlex Trainer will be sent to you discreetly using plain packaging with no logos or branding.
The YoniFlex Pelvic Floor Trainer Features & Technical information:
- Designed in Canada - Free Shipping anywhere in North America
- Non surgical and non pharmaceutical treatment for urinary incontinence, weak bladder issues, sensual sensation improvements, pain relief, and postpartum recovery.
- Use from the comfort of your own home - No need to visit physiotherapists office or public area.
- Results noticeable in as little as 2 weeks of use
- Specific training programs to target: Stress Incontinence, Urge incontinence, Menopause, pelvic prolapse,
- Easy to operate
YoniFlex Pelvic Floor Trainer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.25 (L) 2.75 (W) 1.1 (D) inches | 133 (L) 70 (w) 28 (D) CM
- Weight: 0.4lbs | 0.18KG with battery installed
- Certifications: CE.ISO13485; Biological compatibility test
- Dual channel ; 2 waveforms
- LCD display
- 11 Preset programs & 3 customized programs
- Low battery indicator
- Treatments from 1 minute to 90 minutes
- 99 strength setting options (1-99)
- 14 total program choices (11 pre-programmed and 3 customizable)
- Open electrode detect safety feature
Ada Probe Specifications:
- Length: 10cm | 3.93 inch (full probe with handle) | 7.2cm | 2.83 inch (inserted portion of probe)
- Width: 0.9cm (at neck) to 3.5cm (at maximum width)
- Manufacturing Material: ABS plastic & high quality stainless steel
- Single mold manufacturing process to eliminate seams
- Nickel free passed at <0.1 (μg/cm2/week) (see test results)