The Cleo Rectal Probe:
The most popular rectal/anal probe on the market, the Cleo probe is clinically designed to offer comfort and flexibility. Its design allows adjustable depth allowing for optimal placement. Dual 360 degree electrodes ensure full and effective coverage.
Who is the Cleo Probe best suited for?
- Anal / Rectal use for fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, constipation, etc.
Notes about the Cleo Rectal Probe:
- The adjustable base ring allows precise stimulation exactly where you need it
- The base ring ensures the probe will maintain its position
- Dual 360 degree electrodes ensure adequate stimulation
- Rounded tip ensure positioning of the probe is maintained during use
Instructions for Use:
- Clean your Cleo probe using warm soapy water and rinse well
- Attach your Cleo probe to your YoniFlex Trainer
- Adjust the base location by twisting the probe to the right (clockwise), then moving it up or down any of the 18 locations. The farther down you set the base, the deeper the stimulation
- Once the base is in its preferred location, twist the base to the left (counter clockwise) to lock it in place
- Add your preferred water based lubricant to the probe
- Get yourself in a comfortable position (For rectal training, I prefer laying on my side)
- Insert the probe.
- Start your YoniFlex on your preferred program
- Once your program is finished, clean your Cleo probe with warm soapy water and leave to air dry
Why the name "Cleo" ?
Our Cleo probe is a celebration of empowered women in our history. Cleopatra was the last active ruler of the ptolemaic kingdom of Egypt.
One of the most powerful women in history, Cleopatra's reign in Egypt brought nearly 22 years of stability and prosperity.
She commanded armies at 21, spoke several languages, and was educated at the world's largest library at the time with some of the world's greatest teachers. She stabilized the economy, curbed corruption by priests and officials. When drought hit Egypt, she opened the graineries to the public and passed tax amnesty to the public.
You can read more about Cleopatra here.
More information on the Cleo Probe:
- Lightweight and easy to insert
- Smooth single body manufacturing process eliminates edges from molding
- Adjustable with 16 different positions to ensure optimal position
- Dual 360 degree probes placed 1cm apart ensure complete stimulation
- No question asked 30 day full replacement warranty
- Easy to clean
Cleo Probe Specifications:
- Length: 10.8cm/4.25"
- Diameter: 1.9cm/0.75"
- Certification: CE Grade II medical device Manufacturing
- Material: ABS plastic & Surgical stainless steel