The Grace Rectal Probe:
The Grace probes slim design and thick base make it easy a very easy to use rectal probe. The dual 360 degree rings provide dual stimulation, ensuring a quality pelvic floor contraction each time.
Who is the Grace Probe best suited for?
- Anal / Rectal use for fecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, recticide, constipation, etc.
Notes about the Cleo Rectal Probe:
- The base stopper ensures the probe will maintain its position during use
- Dual 360 degree electrodes ensure adequate stimulation
- Smooth tip allow easy insertion and ensure positioning of the probe is maintained during use
Instructions for Use:
- Clean your Grace probe using warm soapy water and rinse well
- Attach your Grace probe to your YoniFlex Trainer
- Add your preferred water based lubricant to the probe ensuring full coverage of the electrodes
- Get yourself in a comfortable position (For rectal training, I prefer laying on my side)
- Insert the Grace probe.
- Start your YoniFlex on your preferred program
- Once your program is finished, clean your Cleo probe with warm soapy water and leave to air dry
More information on the Grace Probe:
- Lightweight and easy to insert
- Smooth single body manufacturing process eliminates edges from molding
- Dual 360 degree probes placed 1cm apart ensure complete stimulation
- No question asked 30 day full replacement warranty
- Easy to clean
Grace Probe Specifications:
- Length: 6.3cm/2.5″
- Diameter: 1.6cm/0.6″
- Certification: CE Grade II medical device
- Manufacturing Material: ABS plastic & Surgical stainless steel