YoniFlex Pelvic Pads:
NOTICE: Do not use Pelvic pads with a 'T.E.N.S.' device. They are designed for us with the YoniFlex pelvic floor trainer.
Take your YoniFlexin' to the next level with our newest addition - the YoniFlex pelvic pads. These EMS electrode pads are a great addition to the YoniFlex trainer system, and allow you to exercise on days when you just don't feel like using a probe.
These pads can be used at the same time as any of our probes to add additional strength training. They can also be used for people who are not comfortable, or not able, to use a vaginal or rectal probe. You can use two pads at a time or all 4 pads. Note if using all 4 pads you cannot also use a probe.
The pelvic pads can be used with any work/rest program:
P02, P03, P04, P05, P08, P09, P10, and P11.
RECOMMENDED PAD PLACEMENT LOCATIONS:
When using 2 pads:
1. Centered On both legs at the front just below your panty line.
2. On either side of your perineum (the skin between your anus and vagina) - at least 1 inch apart from each other
3. On your lower buttox check centered
1. One pad on either side of your perinum, and the other pad just to the side of your coxxix (where your spine ends)
2. On your lower buttox cheek centered, and on your mid-buttox cheek centered.
- Each order includes 4 Pelvic Pads and a quick start guide.
- With care, these pads can be applied up to 25 times.
- If the pads lose their stickiness, place 1-2 drops of water on each pad and rub it around to rejuvenate them.
- Be mindful of using pads on body hair, to avoid the 'waxing effect'
Notifications and warnings:
Do not place two pads closer then 1 inch from each other
Never place an pad directly on a joint
Never place a pad on your neck or face
Material: Non-woven conductive gel, carbon film
Size: 4cm*5.5cm; Pigtail pin; 2.0mm
Features: Reusable, self adhesive,; non irritating, latex free